Spot the Box: Racing Hearts AEDSpotter App
Spot the Box - Help Save Lives
Help us map life-saving automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in our community. Our AEDSpotter and the 'Spot the Box' campaign uses crowd-sourcing to help find a solution to a huge medical problem as community members often don't know where their nearest AED is to their business, their school or home. Download and use our free crowdsourcing AEDSpotter App (for iPhone and Android use).
What to do? It's easy as 1-2-3!
- SPOT IT: Download the app: AEDSpotter
- SNAP IT: Snap a picture where AEDs are located
- SHARE IT: Every AED gets added to a community Google map below!
Did you know...
- Onsite AEDs leads to DOUBLING of neurological intact survival!
- Using a nearby AED can INCREASE survival from 5% - 80%
- AEDS will not shock a person who is not in CARDIAC ARREST
- Top six sports involved in sudden death: Track, Soccer, Baseball, Football, Basketball & Swimming